Global Business Directories and Company Directories
Search Business,Company,Industry :

Country Lists
USA Company Directories
Canada Business Lists
Australia Business Directories
France Company Lists
Italy Company Lists
Spain Company Directories
Switzerland Business Lists
Austria Company Directories
Belgium Business Directories
Hong Kong Company Lists
China Business Lists
Taiwan Company Lists
United Arab Emirates Company Directories

Industry Catalogs
USA Industry Directories

  • Etisalat - Company Profile - Company Profile
    Etisalat Academy is the largest single source training provider of business, technology and HR development, training and consultancy solutions in the Middle East, offering a wide range of professional training programs in the fields of telecom and IT, business and finance, quality and human resources
  • Etisalat - Wikipedia
    History Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC – Etisalat was founded in 1976 as a joint-stock company between International Aeradio Limited, a British Company, and local partners In 1983, the ownership structure changed – United Arab Emirates government held a 60% share in the company and the remaining 40% were publicly traded In 1991, the UAE central government issued Federal
  • Etisalat | LinkedIn
    About us Etisalat is one of the world’s leading telecom groups in emerging markets Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, Etisalat was established four decades ago in the UAE as the country’s first
  • COMPANY PROFILE - CIMCO Trading Company
  • Etisalat Afghanistan - Tenders
    Etisalat Afghanistan telecommunication company RFP for Co-Sourcing of IA of Information and Network Technology: RFP for Managed Services of Sites in Ghor Daikondi (Ref No: EA 02-04-2019)
  • Etisalat Yellowpages | UAE Contact and Business Location
    View Larger Map Disclaimer: If you are looking for a job in Etisalat Yellowpages or just looking for salary information in the company then this site is not for you because we does not provide the information that you are looking for
  • Etisalat - History - History
    The ownership structure changes - United Arab Emirates government gets a 60% share in the company and the remaining 40% is publicly traded
  • Etisalat Telecommunications | Analysis
    Etisalat is the main telecom company in the Unite Arab Emirates and it is one of the most important telecom companies in the Middle East and Africa In the past, Etisalat was the only telecom companies in the region It was controlling the area, however, just since few years; new telecom company has

Business Directories,Company Directories
Business Directories,Company Directories copyright ©2005-2012 
disclaimer |funny video |interesting pictures