Global Business Directories and Company Directories
Search Business,Company,Industry :

Country Lists
USA Company Directories
Canada Business Lists
Australia Business Directories
France Company Lists
Italy Company Lists
Spain Company Directories
Switzerland Business Lists
Austria Company Directories
Belgium Business Directories
Hong Kong Company Lists
China Business Lists
Taiwan Company Lists
United Arab Emirates Company Directories

Industry Catalogs
USA Industry Directories

China-KK-KK Company Directories & Business Directories

Business Lists and Company Lists:
Business Address:  JL. BORNEO RAYA,,,China
ZIP Code,Postal Code:  17112
Telephone Number:  
Fax Number:  
Industrial Classification:  Household products -- Furniture
Sales Revenue:  
Number of Employees:  
Contact Person:  

Business Address:  shree ram kunj,behind bankey behari mandir, indira nagar,,,China
ZIP Code,Postal Code:  243122
Telephone Number:  91581448512
Fax Number:  91581444188
Industrial Classification:  Household products -- Daily-Use Chemicals -- Flavor, essence
Sales Revenue:  
Number of Employees:  
Contact Person:  

Show 1-2 record,Total 2 record

Company News:
  • Belgian group takes KK Fine Foods stake | Insider Media Ltd
    Deeside-based frozen food producer KK Fine Foods has sold a majority stake to a Belgian food group Ter Beke has acquired 90 per cent of the shares in the business with the remaining 10 per cent remaining with the existing shareholders KK Fine Foods was founded by Leyla Edwards in 1987 and produces
  • Find Company Information company details - Fundoodata
    Do you want to get Indian company information? If yes then you are at right place to find company information Fundoodata provides all types of company details
  • linux - Using ls to list directories and their total sizes . . .
    Is it possible to use ls in Unix to list the total size of a sub-directory and all its contents as opposed to the usual 4K that (I assume) is just the directory file itself? I E total 12K drwxrw
  • J@pan Inc | Japan -- Business People Technology | www . . .
    As the world continues to dump down oil barrels prices, searching for new political collaborations and resources alternatives, shutting down nuclear plants (well, Japan still needs to learn from this one) and reinventing itself towards a greener path
    Top Rating Internet Website Business: Chicago Compactors and Balers- Company Profile - (847-382-0766): Compactors and balers are our business! Waste management and recycling equipment includes commercial and industrial balers and compactors, vertical balers, trash compactors, drum crushers, cardboard balers, apartment compactors, multi-bin balers, stainless steel compactors, and hazardous
  • Company Detail - Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers
    Manufacturers to benefit from Improved Port Services ; Letter to the Editor - FMM Supports Audit Exemption for Certain Categories of Private Companies
  • Koi Hai | Directories | E-mail Directory
    E-mail Directory: Some years ago we suffered from some people trying to use our e-mail list for commercial purposes This appears to have stopped--and if you wish your e-mail address shown again please tell me and I will post Editor E-Mail editorkoihai@aol com To find the details on a person please go down the alphabetical
  • KRTHTHBKXXX - Swift Code (BIC) - bank-code. net
    A Swift Code is the standard format for Business Identifier Codes (BIC) and it's a unique identification code for banks and financial institutions globally
    A Swift Code is the standard format for Business Identifier Codes (BIC) and it's a unique identification code for banks and financial institutions globally
  • A to Z World Business™
    travel essentials • city views attractions • maps • insider's guide nightlife • culture • restaurants

Business Directories,Company Directories
Business Directories,Company Directories copyright ©2005-2012 
disclaimer |funny video |interesting pictures